What I Wore- Leather and Leopard


Leopard scarf from Nickel & Suede

Leopard, gray leather and plum

Leopard scarf from Nickel & Suede

Leopard scarf from Nickel & Suede

Leopard scarf from Nickel & Suede
JACKET- Eddie Bauer // SHIRT- Forever 21 // SCARF- Nickel & Suede // BOOTS- Old Navy // PANTS- GAP // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede
Photography- One Sparrow Creative

Well, I'd love to say we had a relaxing weekend and I'm ready to tackle my Monday today. But thankfully we had a CRAZY weekend and I'm starting this week drowning. Our Holiday sale killed us and I'm just amazed- amazed at the success that we are being blessed with. We are following our guts and trying new things and every time we do, the positive response just blows us away. I can't even say anything to boast because it's nothing that I'm doing. I'm working my tail off to keep up with it all and being shown everyday how much I can't keep up with it all.  I'm just so thankful for the angels that God is placing in my life right now to take care of what I can't. None of us can do it all can we? 

I hope you have a great start to your week! Now I'm off to work!



Comments

  1. Congrats on your success & I love this outfit. I just discovered you on Instagram & have been enjoying you there & decided to pop over here. Such cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts