WIWW-Desert Wedge Boots

If you are new to WIWW, each week I post what I wore throughout the previous week. It’s a fun way to motivate me to ‘style’ my outfits everyday, share outfit ideas, and give a few style tips.
Be sure to stop by WKWW- What Kids Wore Wednesday today too!
I am LOVING looking forward to dressing for fall! I haven’t busted out my boots yet, but I have been crafting my fall wardrobe wish list and spending my birthday money wisely. I feel like I have a lot of the basics for fall already and so I have been focused on what trends are coming for fall and affordable ways to create those looks. Ankle boots are a very strong trend that will be in full force and they are such a great way to bridge summer and fall. J Crew’s MacAlister wedge boot has been at the top of my list. I have been haunting eBay to find my size at a reasonable price but it just wasn’t happening. This just isn’t my time in life to have the real thing…BUT guess what I found at Target on Saturday??? The perfect imitation!
IMG_6312bTop- Old Navy, Skirt- Thrifted, Shoes-Target, Necklace-eBay
I LOVE them and can’t wait to show off a million more looks for this boot. I’m seeing boyfriend jeans, cuffed skinnies, flares, pencil skirts, colored denim, and ooohhhh corduroys!
IMG_6343b
In other news, this is what I wore for my birthday overnight away from the kids. I was SO glad that I wore this without even knowing we would be headed to a hotel for our getaway. I felt dressy, but comfortable. The sparkly shoes didn’t hurt either.
IMG_6133bBlazer-Target, Jeans- Downeast Basics, Shoes- Thrifted (Steve Madden), Watch/Necklace- ONE little MOMMA
I am in love these floral pants and definitely wore them more than once this week. They are gray, black and brown so they really go with everything. Am I the only one who wears their newest thing everyday for like a week after? Hence only 4 outfit photos this week. The others would just be repeats.
IMG_6156bHat-Charlotte Russe, Shirt- Eddie Bauer, Jeans- Target, Shoes- GAP, Jewelry- Forever 21
Still wearing the leopard pants weekly. They are such a surprisingly great neutral. Have you seen the snow leopard print pants Target has right now??? Do it!
IMG_6260bShirt-GAP, Jeans-Target, Shoes-TOMS, Watch-Boutique
If you missed it, check out my Loose Waves Hair Tutorial from yesterday.
How are you prepping for fall???
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy today.
Have a wonderful wardrobe week!

Comments

  1. again - what cute outfits!! love you in those floral pants! and I have some dessert boots and I never know how to wear them - you're outfit it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with each of these looks and completely OBSESSED with your hair..gorgeous!
    Sheree xx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks all week!! LOVE your printed jeans! Looks like I need to head to Target to get some for myself. I bought a pair of dessert boots and wore them ALL the time last year! I'm anxious to break them out for fall because they literally go with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such cute looks - looove the ones in the jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts