WIWW- Big, Big News

Hey all. I'm writing this post sitting next to my piles of folded laundry and guess what my pile(s) consist of? Pajamas. Want to know why?

Its true- BABY #3 is on the way!!! I'm due June 7th and we are definitely excited! I have been sicker this time around than my previous pregnancies and I'm crossing my fingers that a sicker momma = a baby girl. I've had pretty low motivation to get dressed in any stylish way lately but hoping it passes soon. (You have no idea how badly I wanted a 'blog worthy' shot of our family costumes- but really it wasn't feasible at all. Sorry!)

I do have one outfit to share. If you follow us on FB you will remember this top. (And the debate about how to alter it!)


Well I finally got around to it! I ended up taking in the sleeves and the sides for a more fitted look. Honestly my tailoring skills wouldn't have led me much farther.

IMG_9508b
IMG_9542b
Anyone else tried the black socks with black shoes look? I kind of love it.
 IMG_9577b   IMG_9561b

Top: Thrifted and altered by me, Skirt: Kohl's, Shoes: Target, Necklace and Watch: ONE little MOMMA


Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, and Monday Mingle.
Have a wonderful wardrobe week!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Congrats cute girl! Hope you get feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped over from wiww. Congrats on your news!

    I'm so jealous you can tailor your own clothing! I barely can get a button on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! I was sicker with the boys (but there were two of them)... ask for zofran if you need it, it was my life saver through both of my pregnancies! And I love the baby skeleton ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Yes! Zofran! Was horribly sick w/my girl as opposed to my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! You look great!! Your newest follower from WIWW!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Love your comment about sicker momma=must be a girl:) Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I really love your skirt from Kohl's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! :) That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A huge congratulations. You guys look great. I know how hard it is to get a family photo.
    Hope you guys had a great Halloween.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! I was much sicker with my baby girl (9 months of morning sickness, but was totally worth it!) So theres hope!! And I must say great job on getting every one in the costume all at the same time! And your shirt looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you! We are expecting our 1st and due May 30, so I'll be sure to follow you for some outfit inspiration along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I hope the morning sickness passes quickly... mine stayed for 7 months and I had a boy. But then again I've never had a girl, so mabey it'll get worse? I hope not haha. But I love what you did with the shirt and the black socks. I also LOVE that necklace. So dainty but cool at the same time :)

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on Baby #3!! p/s: heart your outfit post!! xoxo, Tiff ~ Clothed Much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Mama! Such amazing news! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts