Trend Spotting: Wedge Sneakers

If you follow me on Instagram or FB then you saw the debate last week about the wedge sneakers that I couldn't decide on. I bought them at TJ Maxx and took them home to feel them out. They are pretty out there, even for me so I put it up for a poll. My husband said they looked cooler off than on and voted no. A lot of you voted yes.

 
I ended up returning them because I just wasn't 100% sold on them, but I think we'll be seeing more of these in the future- maybe even on me. I did some research and found a few more sneaks that I think have potential. If you go for them, I'd style them with leggings, rolled skinny jeans, and maybe something a little more feminine to oppose the sportiness.
 
Trend Spotting: Wedge Sneakers


 
 
What do you think? Is this trend short lived or will these be everywhere next spring??



Pin It

Comments

  1. I need to follow you on Instagram!!!!

    While I like these on other people, I just don't think I could pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I haven't seen these before. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these trendy wedge sneakers. I also got one pair at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html, very comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts