WIWW: Family Photos

This week we got our edited family photos back and I am so happy with how they turned out. The session went so smoothly that I had high hopes for the photos. I couldn't be happier with them. Mandy from Sugar Bee Photos did such a great job! Be prepared for a photo overload!
For our family’s outfits I decided on neutrals with an emphasis on texture and varying patterns. I think my outfit is super easy to recreate. Throw a fur vest over a chambray top and add black jeans and tall brown boots.

274b
Top: Thrifted, Vest: Thrifted, Pants: TJ Maxx, Boots: American Eagle (old)
147b
248c
251b
244b
338b
377b
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, and Monday Mingle. Have a wonderful wardrobe week!


Pin It

Comments

  1. These turned out great! Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Your outfit is totally cute too...love the textures!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the prettiest family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family you have!! Your outfit is perfect and everyone looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful pictures. I love the thrifted vest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a photographer and your outfits are PERFECT! Great choice!

    Dropping in from WIWW
    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I think I said it before on another WIWW but I just love your hair curled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful family! And a lovely outfit, and gorgeous hair! ;)
    Found you on The Pleated Poppy!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you family photos. They came out wonderful.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics, you and your family are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful family and beautiful photos! Your boots are gorgeous, too. :) Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy ~ Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable family photos! I love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous photos of your family!! your outfit is too cute... im jealous i never find any good items like that when i go thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures! You guys look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts