WKWW: What Kids Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party! I love kids clothing and shopping for my boys. So many other mommas do too that I think there should be a place to share it!  Feel free to share what you have styled, thrifted, sewn or repurposed for your kiddos!


This week's style inspiration from ONE little BELT features the newest lavender sparkle belt in our shop. I love how much this outfit says holiday and winter, but it is not your typical festive colors. The boots are fabulous with the fringe and I love a good southwestern print.

Tiny Trendsetter



What did my kids wear this week? We had family photos (finally the weather cooperated!!) and the boys looked adorable. I just love coordinating their outfits without matching them. Mandy of Sugar Bee Photos did such a great job on our photos! I love how they turned out!

522b
409b
Top: Target, Sweater: Old Navy, Pants: GAP, Shoes: Stride Rite
 
534b
Top: Target, Tie: ONE little BELT, Pants: GAP

Pin It
What did your kids wear this week?

I'm linking up to Small Style at Mama Loves Papa this week! Join me! Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!

Comments

  1. Love the gray and the tie soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! too cute! I have to do this to my kids (when I have some!)
    Found you on The Pleated Poppy!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, love that little combo! I 'm a huge fan of coordinating but not matching, and you did a perfect job! so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! I have two little boys and am 100% on board with coordinating but not matching. Matching is so tacky in my books! Coordinating is simply delicious.

    Great job, they look so cute.

    -Patty (fanta4two.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those suede boots and immediately thought of you :) And your fam pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so adorable! I love everything about their outfits. :)The fringe boots and the top on the first photo, I love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts