Christmas Glimpse + Shop Update

Hello on this last day of the year! Thanks for checking in on today. I hope you have a memorable and a safe New Years! As for our plans- time will tell. We have a party and a sitter lined up, but unfortunately we also have two sick kids. Boo!

Thank goodness the sickness waited to hit until after Christmas and we had a perfect holiday. Today I’m sharing a few (or a lot) of photos from our festivities.

Christmas Eve started off our festivities with a great dinner, games, and family time.

IMG_1461b

My Dad gave the Christmas Eve message including reading excerpts from the Christmas story.

IMG_1451b

Christmas morning we went over to my parent’s house after opening stockings at ours. I was so dang tired. I may be an adult now, but I still can not sleep on Christmas Eve. I was up late and up early.

IMG_1498b

My mom applying the finishing glaze to the best part of Christmas breakfast- homemade Cream Cheese Cherry Danish. I tried to eat only this for the entire day. It is that good.

IMG_1485b

Yes, I posted this photo on Friday, but it is worth looking at again. So delish.

IMG_1504b

Opening presents was so rewarding. Easton LOVED his watch. He looks so grown up in it!

IMG_1565b

Soren and I each got slippers from my parents. I can safely say I like mine better. And I am pretty sure that he can say the same about his.

IMG_1542b

As one of their gifts Soren made the boys each their own custom fitting quiver for their arrows and swords. He did such an incredible job on them. The boys were so happy! Nothing like a little boy in footie jammies and mini-leather quiver.

IMG_1582b

IMG_1586b

Soren made himself a sword for Christmas to match the ones he has made for the boys. They thought it was awesome. Now Dad can sword fight too!

IMG_1601b

I think Soren wins the award for the best gift giving this year because he also made me one of my gifts. He designed and crafted a new earring holder for me. It is made of leather and wood and turned out so cool- very Anthropologie. I can’t wait to post more about it later. It was a such a surprise!

IMG_1610b

Soren got a fancy knife for Christmas that he already knew about, but he was surprised by the root beer sampler I got him. I think he got 9 different kinds. It was nice for him to get at least one surprise.

IMG_1683b

Despite my expression, these movies were a gift to myself from Black Friday shopping. I couldn’t resist- they were such a deal!

IMG_1650b

My Dad surprised my Mom with tickets to Taylor Swift next year. He made such a sweet card to go with it that he brought my mom to tears. We all laughed at their cute romantics.

IMG_1701b

For the rest of the day, everyone just enjoyed their gifts (and each other!). Kesler watched Tangled with his new polar bear buddy and tested out headphones for his uncle.

IMG_1711b

IMG_1709b

Thanks for indulging me! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did. Happy New Year!!!
 
{SHOP UPDATE} January 1, 2013, ONE little BELT will resume normal sales and shipping. We had a wonderfully successfully holiday season and I am so thankful for all of our great customers and their support. I’m so excited about the upcoming year and the new opportunities it will bring!
 
 Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts