WIWW: Holiday Casual

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had such a great day and I can’t wait to share more later this week. I love Christmas, but I feel like now that it is over I can actually take a week to breathe and catch up a bit. Things have been so busy that I didn’t get any groceries for Christmas until Monday afternoon, not to mention a lack of outfit photos this week too. This is what I wore out shopping. I dressed up this basic sweatshirt and jeans with a cool statement necklace, loose waves, and a poppy color on my lips. 
IMG_1416b
    IMG_1414b   IMG_1440b   IMG_1424b
Sweatshirt and Boots: Target, Jeans: GAP, Necklace: Paparazzi
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, and Monday Mingle. Have a wonderful wardrobe week!
Pin It

Comments

  1. I love that this is casual and comfy but chic at the same time! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza, that necklace looks awesome - shoulda kept it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your legs look fabulous in these jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never think that was a sweatshirt!!! You look great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute- i love flare jeans-such a nice break from skinnies-although i love those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Basic but cute..loving grey sweatshirts right now and your hair makes everything look chic..love it!
    Best from NY
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that necklace, great outfit detail!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts