WKWW: What Kids Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What Kids Wore Wednesday. Did you have fun with kid style this week? Maybe your kids all got new pajamas for Christmas or dressed up for the holidays. We'd love to see it!


This week's style inspiration from ONE little BELT is all about bright color. I love that bright colors are everywhere this winter and this yellow and bright blue is a cool little guy combo.

Winter Brights
 
 

What did my kids wear this week? You've seen these outfits in other posts this week, but they are just too good looking in their Christmas Sunday holiday attire. They are sporting ONE little BELT's Gray Plaid Holiday Ties.

IMG_1473b'
 
Easton- Shirt: GAP, Pants: The Children's Place, Shoes: Thrifted, Belt and Tie: ONE little BELT
Kesler- Shirt and Pants: GAP, Belt and Tie: ONE little BELT
 
Pin It
 
I'm linking up to Small Style at Mama Loves Papa this week! Join me! Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!

 



Comments

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! my kid needs that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts