WIWW- Thrifting Finds

I’ve had so much luck thrifting in these last few weeks- it has been fun to style my finds. Nothing like having new things to wear as your size is going up and out. This military jacket is my favorite new jacket and couldn’t be more my style. The fur is removable, but it is so cozy right now in the cold! I also found this hooded gray maternity sweater which is so comfortable and I’m sure will be worn a lot this year!
IMG_4240b
                IMG_4224b  IMG_4258b
Jacket: Thrifted (American Eagle), Shirt: Thrifted (GAP), Pants: GAP, Shoes: Minnetonka
One of my go-to maternity style equations is a fitted tee, a long cardigan or jacket and skinnies. Often I will belt the cardigan or throw on a necklace.
IMG_4355b
IMG_4346b
Shirt: Eddie Bauer, Pants: Target, Shoes: Thrifted (LL Bean)
This is a similar outfit with a maxi dress instead. I have on leopard flats too which you can’t see, but black, orange and leopard make a color palette.
IMG_3925b
Jacket: Target, Dress: F21, Shoes: Target
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, and Monday Mingle.

Have a wonderful wardrobe week!

Pin It

Comments

  1. I love the maxi dress look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rainboot look!!! :) gotta love me some leopard print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You are such a cute pregnant lady 2. Love your thrifty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your amazing style!! I totally went out and thrifted a few shirts from Savers the other day. I was totally surprised by what I found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe your luck with those rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last two looks. The second is my favorite. Love all the colors and prints. Work the baby bump and the bold style momma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts