WIWW- Halfway to Baby
What a week! I’ve hit the half way mark this pregnancy and my body has decided to let me know. Just a little heartburn every night, a few more restroom stops, and some lovely varicose veins. The good part is that I have my energy back and lots of project ideas to keep me moving. I’ve been pulling out more maternity clothes and tucking away my normal ones for later. I’m hoping I can get a few more weeks out of these floral skinnies and some other jeans that I don’t want to give up quite yet!
Jacket: Thrifted (Abercrombie), Shirt: Target Maternity, Pants: Target, Shoes: Thrifted, Necklace: Eddie Bauer
I got this fur vest for Christmas and loved it so much that I bought another in gray. They are so, so soft! I wore this to church and Kesler wouldn’t stop rubbing his face on it. It was totally adorable.
Dress: Garage sale (Target), Vest: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Frye
You know I love mixing my neutrals. This boyfriend Target tee came from the Goodwill Outlet and I love the cut of it. I totally recommend them.
Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: Thrifted (Target), Pants: Old Navy Maternity, Boots: Thrifted
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, and Monday Mingle.
Have a wonderful wardrobe week!


Oh my goodness, you looked adorable! I absolutely love your floral skinnies, hopefully you can get a few more weeks out of them!
ReplyDeleteI love your cowboy boots! And you look great in the floral skinnies--I haven't tried on a pair yet that don't make me look like my grandma's couch, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. The fur vest? I LOVE. The thrifted boots? I am so jealous. I am so glad I found your super cute blog through the WWIW linkup!
ReplyDeletehttp://thriftary.blogspot.com/2013/01/white-door-wears-minus-white-door.html
Obsessed with that first outfit! You look absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletevisiting from WIWW!
xo, Courtney
http://shabbyloveschic.com
Ahhh I adore your flower pants!! I wouldn't want to part with mine, either. Perhaps you'll need to find some flower leggings to wear the rest of the pregnanacy? Just a thought! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
xo
You are adorable and gorgeous. And you have the best fashion sense. Seriously - can we be friends? Then we can go thrift shopping and you can help me find amazing stuff like the things you're wearing!! I never find stuff that good when I'm out at the thrift stores! Congrats on the new little one on the way :)
ReplyDeleteGreat looks again! Floral jeans and fur items can be hard to style but you make it looks easy. And so cute while doing it! :)
ReplyDeleteYour little bump is darling! And those floral leggings are so perfect. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy link-up.
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.thefashioncanvas.com
I love the fur vest
ReplyDeleteyou're too cute - found you from the two thirty-five link up and following now. i looove those floral skinnies - i wonder if they still have them at target. have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
What a cute little pregnant one you are !! :) Love that vest!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, just found your blog and you're such a cutie pie! Love the style and the little belly is beautiful. I wish I would have been so beautiful preggers! Perhaps we could follow each other?
ReplyDeletexo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com
You are too cute and so stylish! Almost makes me want to have another one so I can dress cute!
ReplyDeleteThe blog was an really interesting.
ReplyDeleteCall Girls in Dwarka
Call Girls in Karol Bagh
Escorts in Lajpat Nagar
Escorts in Delhi
Escorts in Connaught Place
Call Girls in Dwarka
Thanks for this amazing post and i appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteEscorts in Gurgaon
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Thanks for sharing this impressive post.
ReplyDeleteEscorts in Delhi
Call Girls in Jaipur
Awesome article, because its very useful for us. Thanks for this great information. Please share more..
ReplyDeleteRussian Escorts in Delhi
Escorts in East of Kailash
Escorts in Chanakyapuri
Escorts in Dilshad Garden
Escorts in Rajendra Nagar
Escorts in Defence Colony
Escorts in Kalka Ji
Escorts in Mayur Vihar
Escorts in Karol Bagh
Escorts in BhikaJi Cama Place
Escorts in Kashmere Gate
Escorts in SafdarJung Enclave
Escorts in Green park
Escorts in Murika
Escorts in Ajmeri Gate
Escorts in Hazrat Nizzamudin
Escorts in Saket
Escorts in Chittaranjan Park
Escorts in Connaught Place
Escorts in Chattarpur
Escorts in Lajpat Nagar
Escorts in Greater Kailash
great post i like it thanks for sharing it .
ReplyDeleteCall Girls in Delhi
Escorts in Jaipur
Escorts in Dehradun
Escorts in Delhi
Call girls in Gurgaon
Call Girls in AeroCity Delhi
I only love this shoes.
ReplyDeleteEscorts in Delhi
Escorts in Dehradun
Call Girls in Jaipur
Escorts in Gurgaon
Superb Content and Images! This is very useful article and included data very prominent and clear for everyone. Gurgaon Escorts Services
ReplyDeleteCall Girls In Gurgaon for Escorts providing high profile Independent Escorts in gurgaon . Its provides top class females escorts in Delhi Gurgaon.
ReplyDeleteThe article you create a very attractive and its contents neatly. obat benjolan di leher
ReplyDeleteHere i see a most glamorous girls with pregnancy. She is looking so fit even in pregnancy. I really appreciate this and wanna say thanks for provide this info. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHot Escorts in Jaipur
News that you serve really interesting, I really like Cara Menghilangkan Cairan di Paru Paru
ReplyDeleteYour website is very nice and interesting, the website may increasingly exist and no one
ReplyDeleteYour website is very cool and interesting. I was amazed it was really great
ReplyDeleteI am very happy to be visited here, it was nice nice. may be a website no one
ReplyDeletenews that you present a very interesting impressed me
ReplyDeleteYour website content nice nice and interesting to observe. I love and admire you
ReplyDeletethis website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality.
ReplyDeleteobat pengencer darah kental
cara mengobati campak jerman
Awesome Stuff, I like this stuffs.
ReplyDeleteAmritsar Escorts service
lunch visit his website Tuesday,, nice !! http://www.obatlukaborokbernanahdanberair.com/2016/06/cara-menghilangkan-keloid-bekas-operasi.html Thank you...
ReplyDeleteyou make a good article and very interesting for see obat psoriasis vulgaris
ReplyDeleteYour website is very cool and interesting. I was amazed it was really great @ Obat Kanker Hati Alami
ReplyDeleteNews that you serve really interesting, I really like @ Obat Radang Empedu
ReplyDeleteThe article you create a very attractive and its contents neatly @ http://goo.gl/rfI5OX
ReplyDeleteYour website content nice nice and interesting to observe. I love and admire you @ Cara Menghilangkan Varises di Kaki
ReplyDeleteNews that you serve a very nice and interesting to see, hopefully this news can be useful for everything. success @ Kandungan dan Manfaat Daun Antanan
ReplyDelete