WKWW-What Kids Wore Wednesday

It is What Kids Wore Wednesday! This is the place every week where mommas come together to share their love of children's fashion. Maybe you don't love to show off your own outfits, but everyone loves to brag about their little ones. Feel free to share what you have styled, thrifted, or refashioned for your little one!



This week's style inspiration from ONE little BELT is fun, boyish, and creeping up on Spring. I love this color of chino of boys and it seems only natural to pair it with some other fun brights like teal and orange.
Boyish Brights




What did my kids wear this week? We went bowling with my parents and all sported some awesome bowling shoes. These camo pants are my favorite pants on little Kesler- they are such a great neutral with a print. I feel like they go with anything! Someday I’ll own a pair myself… put that on the thrifting list!

IMG_3945b
IMG_4127b

Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!

Pin It

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts