WKWW- What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party

Welcome to What Kids Wore Wednesday! Clothing for babies and toddlers has come a long way and sometimes it is impossible to resist. As a mom who loves kid's fashion, I know there are others like me who want to share how cute/handsome/adorable our kids are. This is the place to link up what your kids have been wearing!



This week's style inspiration from ONE little BELT is cool and fresh for little man. I love the look of a blazer with dark jeans and tiny sized it is even cuter. This celery green striped tie is perfect for upcoming St. Patrick's Day and Easter. The perfect little party outfit.
Fresh Style for Little Man




What have my boy's been wearing?



IMG_5108b

IMG_5115b
Kesler: Shirt- Target, Pants- GAP, Shoes- Saucony
Easton: Shirt- Thrifted (Target), Pants- GAP, Shoes: Saucony

Lately we have been finding more cute…er I mean cool stuff for the little guys from Target. I am in love with this red/coral color right now and could not pass up this darling hooded sweatshirt for Kesler. It totally plays up his blue eyes. I found this sweatshirt for Easton at the thrift store and it also happens to be from Target. I love how vintage it looks! As you can see we also had a fabulous time at the park. These guys love the swings and these photos just make me grin. So much joy!



And as promised....a feature from last week's party! I fell in love with this tiny sheep printed tunic from Suburbia Soup. From the gray and black and white to the buttons to the sheep motif- this creation is so darling. And soo stylish. I'll be featuring at least on link up every week and I've also started a Pinterest board for all of your cute kid style that I'll try to pin every link to each week. 

Now on to the party! Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!



Comments

  1. I love the Lion shirt. I agree Target has really stepped up in their kids clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That sheep dress is making me so jelly of all the girl mamas out there!
    We love hoodies around here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool linky party, i hope to link up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kilee for featuring Lala's dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts