Chambray Dress- Maternity Style

This dress was given to me for review, but all opinions and statements are my own.

When I picked this dress out from eShakti for Spring I couldn't wait to style it. It is such a blank slate- a dress with great bones. This chambray dress can go from Spring to Summer to Fall with a few different accessories and a simple change of shoes.

e-shakti-chambray-dress-3

e-shakti-chambray-dress-1

e-shakti-chambray-dress-2

e-shakti-chambray-dress-4

e-shakti-chambray-dress-5

e-shakti-chambray-dress-6
Dress:eShakti, Shoes and Clutch: Thrifted, Belt: Forever 21

I love my other dress from eShakti- they have been so great to work with while pregnant. Each dress I have ordered has been custom sized for my measurements and fits perfectly. These are few of my other favorite styles from eShakti this Spring- I'd love to style all of them!







Their styles are always changing, so it is always fun to browse their site. If you have a party or an event or just need a new dress- check out eShakti!

Plus-sign up with eShakti and get $25 off your first purchase!


Comments

  1. As always you look adorable! Styled to perfection! Love that cream dress you chose as a favorite too..so pretty! Thanks for sharing!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dress! I'm currently expecting, too, and am curious for more info about how you customized the fit- did you shorten the waist? Order a bigger waist size? Any info you can provide is much appreciated!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny,
      I didn't shorten the waist although if I could have that would have helped. I had to hike it up a bit and the belt hid the slightly-too-low empire waist. I did order a bigger waist. I just put in totally custom measurements for my current state and then picked a dress that I thought would hang/stretch well. I would recommend looking for one with an empire waist though. Hope that helps!

      Kilee

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your shoes! I know they're thrifted, But do you know what brand they are so I can maybe scour ebay...? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are American Eagle Brand. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. do you bring your clutch when you're w/the boys? it seems like it'd be hard to hold while wrangling kids in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Pretty! Before I used to wear frumpy clothes and feel ugly. But ever since I found Morph maternity online and started wearing their maternity wear, I feel beautiful and so much more confident about my pregnant self.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free shipping on cheap maternity dresses singapore for women. Shop maternity clothes, jeans, dresses & more from the best brands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts