What I Wore Wednesday- Lace, Plaid and a Wide Leg


Iace-top-maternity-style

IMG_7085b

IMG_7087bTop: Eddie Bauer, Jacket: Thrifted, Pants and Shoes: Old Navy, Clutch: Garage Sale


If you haven't already noticed, I like to make a lot of non-maternity items work while pregnant. My jean jacket is one you have seen often. Denim jackets are perfect while pregnant or not and you don’t have to go buy a maternity one. My gray lace top also isn’t maternity because I bought it in a size (or two!) up. With a maternity basic tee underneath it fits great. I did buy a pair of white maternity denim, although as a mom I don’t wear them everyday. And then nude heels and a color pop clutch pull it all together. I love how pulled together this look is and that it only requires really one or two actual maternity pieces.

plaid-top-maternity-style

camel-skinnies-maternity-style

short-ombre-hairShirt: Motherhood Maternity, Cardigan: GAP (altered here), Pants and Shoes: Old Navy

This top is one of the few that I own from Motherhood and it is one of my favorite maternity tops. The plaid and the cut are a little retro and remind me of summer. I don't think it looks maternity and I am sure that there are similar non-maternity shirts out there with the same look and cut to work well during pregnancy. 

denim-jacket-maternity-style

one-little-momma-maternity-style

orange-chinos-denim-jacket
Jacket: Thrifted, Shirt: Downeast Basics, Pants: Thrifted (GAP), Shoes: DSW, Watch: ONE little MOMMA

And yet another outfit of non-maternity items. I am bringing back the wide leg chino with these 2005 GAP chinos that I bought at the Goodwill Outlet. They are a larger size than I normally wear and so comfy. I love the muted orange paired with my trusty jean jacket and a basic fitted white tee. Thoughts on a wide leg?

Comments

  1. Love how the aqua clutch just pops in the first outfit. You are styling your little bump so nicely. :)
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you are gorrggeeoouuusss!!! Absolutely love the Eddie Bauer top and cannot believe you got that cluth at a garage sale! Winning!!!
    Now following via bloglovin!!
    Today is the first day of my new fashion linkup called "Trending Pretty", would love to have you if you'd like :-)!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...it should be a crime to be so cute and pregnant! I loved meeting you at SNAP this past weekend! You are seriously so sweet!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm not pregnant, but someday I hope to be, so it's great hearing that you don't necessarily have to buy all new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavens you make a gorgeous pregnant lady! In that first pic I couldn't even tell you were pregnant! All that aside though, I love your outfits. Every one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE the first look. So pretty. Making pregnancy look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the lace top and your rockin those skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lace top and white pants on the first set of photos! Wow, you have great maternity style :)

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/04/think-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so stylish! You definitely do a good job of wearing non-maternity clothes without letting them look way too small and stretched out like I've sometimes seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute outfits. What a cute pregnant lady! I am a mommy of a 21 month old little girl. Nice to meet other mommy bloggers.:)First time here on your blog. Comming from black white color by the awesome Adrienne.:) I am loving your blog!!!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Claudia P.
    www.petitjoujou.ca
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have great style..and are rawkin the baby bump and your non-maternity finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the first outfit, it's so fresh and simple. That little belly pop is so adorable!! Please check out my blog at http://www.thehumbledbeginnings.blogspot.com and maybe we can follow each other! I look forward to catching up on your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts