WKWW- What Kids Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What Kids Wore Wednesday! This is the link party to share your child's style- whether you dressed them or they did. Feel free to share anything you have sewn, crafted, thrifted, refashion, or styled. I can't wait to see what they have been wearing!






What have my kids been wearing?
Graphic tees, athletic shorts and rain boots. Can you tell it is finally Spring around here? I am still working on their summer wardrobes, although honestly this is what they will be in most of the time. Next week I'll have them in a few of my recent thrifting finds for them and hopefully have made some progress on their wardrobes. I CAN say that I have been working on the baby's wardrobe and that is just so much more fun to put together!



This week's feature is little Roman from Super Miss Fits in his little stripes and moccs. I love a baby in stripes- isn't he adorable with his momma?



Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…
1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!


Comments

  1. Your sons are so cute. Love the colors in their outfits! My son loves his rain boots tons too!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts