WIWW- One Shirt, Two Ways


camo-wedge-sneakers-maternity-style1


camo-wedge-sneakers-maternity-style2

camo-wedge-sneakers-maternity-style3
Shirt: Target Maternity, Pants: GAP, Shoes: Target

I am at that point...the point in pregnancy when you wear the same things over and over again. I have squeaked by for months wearing over-sized or altered normal shirts, but no more. I have to wear maternity tops and honestly I don't have very many.  I picked up this one at Target last week and love it enough that I have worn it every other day. I'm hoping I can pick up another color or two because it really fits well and is super soft.

Speaking of picking up things from Target...I picked up these wedge sneaks last week too. They were a STEAL and I think they are just the right pair for me...uh after the baby comes. According to my husband the woman who checked me out should have censored my shopping cart because no one at 38 weeks pregnant should be purchasing wedge sneakers. I love how they look so I wore them for the photo and that's about it. I cannot wait to style them after the baby and especially this fall. The colors on them remind me of camo so pairing them with my favorite pants was a no brainer. These cropped camo pants are just edgy enough to pair with the shoes and some aviators. I'm all about wearing a basic tee as long as I add interest with other elements like my shoes or printed pants. 


gray-white-maternity-style3

gray-white-maternity-style1

gray-white-maternity-style2Shirt: Target, Pants: Old Navy Maternity, Shoes: Old Navy

I also paired this tee with other neutrals like white jeans and camel sandals for a crisp summer look. Gray is one of my favorite neutrals to wear- it is seasonless and it goes with everything.  Depending on how long this baby cooks, you just may see this gray tee again in the near future....


Comments

  1. First, I love the sneakers. And I'm the same way about stuff- like your shirt,, when I was pregnant I had the same maternity top in every color.. And even now.. I'm really into basic tees right now and if I get one color and love it.. Ill go get it in every color. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fantastic!
    xo Emma
    http://strollingthecityinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant, I loved wearing those t-shirts from Target! You look so great btw!! Those camo pants are awesome!

    April
    Knocked Up Fabulous

    You should stop on by...I'm running a giveaway to The Children's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing! I bought a bunch of things I liked in different colors. Love those Old Navy sandals and white jeans. You look fantastic!!

    I'm running a $100 J.Jill giveaway. Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love your sandals too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with you- gray does go with everything!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the wedge sneaker trend, but keep wondering if is just for teenagers...
    I saw some really cute ones at RogansShoes.com the other day that I think I have to have. Hopefully I'll look as adorable as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing! just your tiny little belly sticking out - I wish I looked that good not pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...flippin a. Love your style, mama. I am happy you linked up with us for How We Wear it so that I could find you!

    Cheers, Cams

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, I love, love, love the hair. If I go short this is the style I want and hurrah for sexy, versatile tees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ankle-wrap sandals with the cropped pants! And you know I love the wedge sneaks. Lookin' good, Kilee!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Especially love the cammo pants. So cute! You are adorable.
    -Penny Lane @ www.SistersRaisingSisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Especially love the cammo pants. So cute! You are adorable.
    -Penny Lane @ www.SistersRaisingSisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very pretty!I was so fed up of wearing dull and drab clothes during my pregnancy and hence went searching for good maternity clothing. I came across Morphmaternity.com. It offers a large variety of maternity and nursing tops and other clothes. After trying out a couple of them, I am completely convinced that Morph maternity is the place to go for maternity clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore your blog! Great DIY ideas and fun style! I've noticed you wore your camo pants during pregnancy and after. How did you do that?? I'm 17 weeks along with our first baby and starting to freak out wondering what to wear, espcially pants wise! A LOT of the maternity pants are so frumpy looking! You make pregnancy looks fun and cute! Thanks for the fun ideas and any suggestions you might have :)
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts