WKWW- What Kids Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What Kids Wore Wednesday again! This is the place to link up your cute kids and share their style. Feel free to share what your kids are styling- whether you dressed them or they did!


What did my kids wear this week?

Well, let me just say Kesler has the fortunate job of being the middle child when it comes to clothes. He gets all of Easton’s cutest hand-me-downs and then he also gets new clothes because I know the next boy will wear them. This super soft polo from the GAP was one of my favorite shirts on Easton and now on Kesler. The muted red looks so great with blue eyes and a fair complexion. It pairs perfectly with these thrifted army green cargo pants.

toddler-style-red-and-army-green2

toddler-style-red-and-army-green1

Our feature for the week is Emily from Sewpony. Her deer printed sweatshirt paired with vintage inspired cords is too perfect. I love everything about this outfit from the red piping to the little lamb accessory. Thanks for linking up!!




Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.
3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).
4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!


Comments

  1. What a handsome little man! I think green or camo cargos is one of my favorite things on little boys!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts