Iron-on Camera Oneie- With Straps!- {Guest Post}
Hello friends! My name is Kristen Duke and I blog over at Capturing Joy.
I'm a mom of 4/photographer/blogger/author from Austin, Texas sharing how I capture the joy in life from family recipes, decorating with pictures, fancy parties, home projects, photo tips to sharing some life stories. I also have 2 books to help you take better pictures! Today, I'm sharing a fun baby gift you can make for someone who loves photography, too! It's an iron-on camera onesie, with sewn on straps. I wish I had it when my babies were little!
I'm a mom of 4/photographer/blogger/author from Austin, Texas sharing how I capture the joy in life from family recipes, decorating with pictures, fancy parties, home projects, photo tips to sharing some life stories. I also have 2 books to help you take better pictures! Today, I'm sharing a fun baby gift you can make for someone who loves photography, too! It's an iron-on camera onesie, with sewn on straps. I wish I had it when my babies were little!
Hobby lobby had the transfer paper and the onesie. I got some fabric from my stash, and once I figured out how to invert the camera images like a mirror (in photoshop: IMAGE -> rotate canvas -> flip canvas horizontal), it was painless. Rotating is important because iron on's are put on backwards. Though this is a baby onesie below, this can be done on any shirt as a gift for any photography lover (or yourself). I have a camera/strap shirt I got at Target years ago (seen in this what I wore Wednesday post last spring) and everyone smiles when I wear it because...well...they know I like to take pictures;)
I also wanted to put a fun "camera strap" on, because it's just so cute!
I made this for my sis in law. She shoots with a Canon camera, her last name is actually Cannon with 2 "n's" so I made a play on words and put 2 "n's" on this camera. Oh, and I just had a free photoshop brush with a camera that I used. Any picture would do though.
Ironed it on, and started peeling it off...
Then, I just hand stitched my fabric in a few spots. You can also iron that on if desired. I braided the yellow part to make it look chord-like.
I'd love it if you come to say hello on my site, you can also find me on Facebook//Pinterest//Instagram//Twitter//Google +



20160329 junda
ReplyDeleteair force 1
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
ed hardy outlet
polo outlet
cheap ray bans
jordan pas cher
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
michael kors watches
ugg boots
nike store
louis vuitton pas cher
mizuno running shoes
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nike cortez
adidas shoes uk
armani exchange
michael kors purses
coach factory outlet
salvatore ferragamo
basketball shoes
christian louboutin uk
lacoste outlet
reebok
asics shoes
hermes belt
michael kors outlet online
supra shoes
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
coach factory outlet
designer bags
louis vuitton outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet