WIWW- Getting Back to Being Me


Hello tank, chambray shirt, white jeans

Hello tank, chambray shirt, white jeans

red, white and blue summer outfit from ONE little MOMMA
Shirt: Thrifted (Miley Cyrus), Tank: Hello Apparel, Pants: Old Navy Maternity, Shoes: Old Navy

Ok, lets be honest. I have not gotten dressed and put on full make up since these photos were taken last week. I have been down and out with the craziest fever/chills combo for DAYS and finally found out that I have a lovely UTI. So I'm totally not back to being me- like at all. But I'm working on it. I at least showered and blow dried my hair today. 

I am loving this new tank from Hello Apparel. They created these OK tanks and donated the proceeds benefit the victims of the recent tornados in Oklahoma. I have a cousin who lives there and  had to take her family to a shelter multiple times during these tornados. Thankfully they were safe, but I know there are so many other families that weren't so lucky. 

postpartum-style-cobalt-and-khaki2

postpartum style, cobalt and khaki

postpartum style, cobalt and khaki

postpartum style, cobalt and khaki
Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Thrifted (Target), Watch: ONE little MOMMA

Making it back to church has been somewhat successful. I would rather go than stay home so I tried going on Father's day. I opted for a loose blouse which hid things nicely and kept me cool. I came home exhausted- 90% of which I attribute to my choice in shoes. Guess I need to work back into my wedges....

Linking up this week to...Color Blind- Thrifters Anonymous and The Pleated Poppy.

Comments

  1. You look amazing in both sets of photos! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a babe! I am beyond impressed that you got dressed period! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how incredible you look after just having the baby!! UTIs are the worst. I hope you're feeling better now. And it really is hard getting back to church after having a baby...but you did it! And looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby. Hoping I bounce back as quickly as you do after my little guy gets here in November :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the up and dressed and looking cute after the little guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look amazing! That blue is a great color on you too! Love the pics!

    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Hope you feel better soon.

    ~Christy
    http://www.christybphotography.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing for just having a baby! I love that OK tank top by Hello Apparel. They are amazing. I wanted to get one of those tanks but they sold out so fast, which is a good thing! Glad your family was safe and you snagged a tank top. It looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that Ok top is so cute paired with chambray and I love that the proceeds go to the families, so cool. Cute look and I love the darling pics with your baby boy :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap you look amazing! Congrats on the new little guy! I loooove that red outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Old Navy sandals! The lace up detail is excellent!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love for you to share this at my linkup that goes live tomorrow at 8am
    http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-14 we pin all those who join to our party board

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh you look amazing. I hope I look half aa good once our baby 3 arrives in February. Congratulations on the birth of baby Knox x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome! I am amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your red top with that pants. And those flats are gorgeous!! :)

    Visiting from the blog hop. If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU.LOOK.FABULOUS.
    Your little man looks wonderful as well, especially rockin that bow tie. Happy Mommyhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the meaning behind that OK shirt... it is fabulous! Our Trend Spin Linkup is now live and the trend theme this week is Red, White & Blue, so this outfit would be perfect. Come linkup here now!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those red sandals and you're giving me baby fever! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. In regards to present day fashion, the fitness world has created a craze of certain items such as gym tank tops and yoga pants that are worn as casual wear by many people on a daily basis, whether they attend a gym or not. For more tank top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts