What I Wore- Floral Poncho and Nude Heels

Chic and sweet summer date outfit- sheer floral poncho, black skinny jeans and nude peep toe heels.

Chic and sweet summer date outfit- sheer floral poncho, black skinny jeans and nude peep toe heels. Love the shoes!!

Chic and sweet summer date outfit- sheer floral poncho, black skinny jeans and nude peep toe heels. Love the shoes!!

Chic and sweet summer date outfit- sheer floral poncho, black skinny jeans and nude peep toe heels. Love the shoes!!
Top: Thrifted (Forever 21)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Sofft
Cuff: Forever 21

A few weeks back when Soren was on paternity leave, he did a lot of organizing and projects that he had been wanting to get to. One of those was reorganizing the closet and revamping his work wardrobe. He ordered a few things from Sierra Trading Post and then kept finding more projects that could be solved with items from Sierra Trading Post. They have everything for such great deals! I stopped questioning when a box from them would show up because it was always filled with things for him or the house. 

Well, one night he pulled out the latest box and guess what it was full of? Shoes! He had ordered six pairs of surprisingly amazing shoes and had me try them all on and weigh in on my favorite as an early birthday gift. Um, dream come true!! These nude Sofft heels were the ones I ended up loving the most. They are insanely comfortable and so chic. He really knocked my socks off with his taste in shoes! I waited until my actual birthday to wear them so I have been drooling over them in my closet for weeks now. I can't wait to get some use out of them!



Comments

  1. Wonderful outfit! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the whole outfit but especially the heals! I love Soft shoes they are so comfy and cute, which is always hard to find.
    www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet!! My husband always buys me incredibly amazing heels too, but being a mama I don't wear 5-6 inch heels to gigs on the weekends ahah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts