What I Wore- Harem Pants and a Fedora
Hat: F21
Shirt: TJ Maxx (Men's)
Pants: H&M
Sandals: Old Navy
I post plenty of dressed up photos here on the old blog, but I really don't wear those outfits everyday. This is more of something that you would spot me wearing on an errand to Target. I am a big fedora wearer so this tribal print one was a no brainer for me. I found this tee in the men's section at TJ Maxx last week when I was helping my hubby shop for new work duds. I'm thinking I'm developing an addiction to grey graphic tees! Of course it is oversized, but doing a little side knot fixed that problem. I haven't tied up a tee since elementary school so it feels a little old school- but maybe it's time to bring back that look? And yes, I'm wearing cheapo Old Navy flip flops. As much as I warn against them- you'll still see me wearing them in a weak moment of choosing easy over stylish. I'm betting you do it too.


This is what I wear when I'm laying around, off of work, during the weekend. I don't blame you. But you pull it off wayyyy better than I do.
ReplyDeleteSarah
http://coffeeringsandsouthernthings.com/
So cute for a casz look. Your little guy is adorable! Stop by and visit some time!
ReplyDeletexo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com
Such a cute outfit. I also dig grey graphic tees!
ReplyDeletexo Emma
http://strollingthecityinheels.com
You totally pull off those harem pants. Absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteShow off your look, get inspired and link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com
xo, Vicky
woah, Haren pants are hard to pull off, but you are totally doing it! haha. This is so nice and casual, I love it :)
ReplyDeletewww.thisanalogadventure.com
who says comfortable couldn't be stylish ;-)
ReplyDeleteOohh..Fedora and Harem! Me likey! I didn't know H&M is carrying those...love it!
ReplyDeleteKaye
Itsmekikay.com
I like this. A lot. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks do comfy and its so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I wear the cheap Old Navy flips every night...and sometimes when I forget and leave the house in them. :)
ReplyDeleteI could never pull off the harem pants as cute as you, but you look fantastic!