Fall Ties and Bowties- Now Available

I have got to say that my favorite part of owning a business is definitely designing product. When I find new fabric for ties- I can't wait to share them with you! Well I am finally ready to release some of our Fall fabrics this week!


I fell in love with this red buffalo plaid and have been buying it in all forms! My husband has a matching tie and I have a shirt in it too! This is the perfect color red and darling for Fall and the holiday season! 


I love swiss dots and this caramel brown polka dot is darling. Just pair it with blues, black, or grays- even do a little pattern mixing with a plaid shirt!


We also have solid oxblood ties in the shop. These deep red ties are so on trend this Fall and will match everything in momma's closet. I love to coordinate with my kids and this color is on of my favorites to wear right now! Oxblood bow ties will be in the shop later this week.


And our staple ties are still available too! 



Happy Fall!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts