What I Wore- Camo and Oxblood
Cardigan: Vintage Christian Dior (similar)
Shirt: Hanes
Pants: Thrifted
Boots: Old Navy
I really love trends and I also love classics- usually my style is mishmash of both. These camo pants, although on trend, are my favorite thrifting find in months and have definite classic potential in my closet. I also love a good over sized cardigan, especially in a currently trendy color.
And I'm pretty into these men's Hanes v-neck tees. Yep, men's. I read somewhere that they are the perfect white v-neck and I will support that to some degree. I bought the size Small, but an XS would have been ideal. And I bought mine from Walmart which I think means they are thinner (and more likely to wrinkle)- Target might be a better bet. Anyway, a closet full of classics makes wearing trendy pieces easy. You can mix and match classics and throw in a trend without living too far on the wild side. What classics are your favorite right now?
And....did you enter this week's giveaway? Be sure to jump over- you don't want to miss out on this bag!!
And....did you enter this week's giveaway? Be sure to jump over- you don't want to miss out on this bag!!


Cardigan color is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletelove, love, love this! and nice to see that i'm not the only girl who likes to rock a hanes t! stopping by from wiww. enjoy your day:)
ReplyDeleteps//i'll be sure to check out your etsy ...i like discovering new shops.
chandra
astylishlittlelady.com
Cardigan = so pretty. Tee = beautiful. Pants = awesome!! Boots = gorgeous!!! Total outfit = fabulous!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from WIWW link-up
have a great weekend
Lenya
www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/
That cardigan looks soooooo comfy!! I could live in that thing!
ReplyDeleteBailey
aka Bailey