What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party

Welcome to this week's link up! I hope you are enjoying cooler temperatures and starting to dress for Fall! I can't wait to see what your little ones are wearing this week.

What did my kids wear? We've all been into plaid lately. I'm loving it on myself, and all of my boys!

Plaid, skinny jeans and Converse

Plaid, skinny jeans and Converse
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Jacket: GAP
Shoes: Converse

This weeks feature is from Erin at Crafty Biggers. Isn't this Madeline dress darling? I actually think she could wear it as an everyday dress, and also as a great costume. Thanks for linking up!



Want to link up? Here are some guidelines…

1. link to your specific blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. please only link kids' outfit related posts. no giveaways or unrelated crafts.

3. feel free to link back here to me so that WKWW makes sense to your readers. grab a button from the sidebar (see the code box?).

4. check out as many links as possible! and comment! we all LOVE a comment!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts