How To Wear A Leather Cuff


Wear a leather cuff from ONE ltitle BELT as a scarf accessory- www.onelittlebelt.com

Wear a leather cuff from ONE ltitle BELT as a scarf accessory- www.onelittlebelt.com

Wide leather cuff, black and white

Wide leather cuff, black and white

I really love leather accessories. I think I have made clear by now, but what I love even more is when I can wear my favorite accessories in multiple ways! Recently I have been wearing my leather cuff in a new way- did you catch it? On my scarf! Did you know that you can accessorize your scarf with our cuffs? It adds a surprising amount of edge and polish to your outfit.

The cuffs easily wrap around the scarf and snap just like on your wrist. Use it to shape your scarf, hold it just so, or just to accessorize. The scarf I am styling is a long scarf which I tied into an infinity scarf- but you really could wear this cuff on your scarf in so many ways. This is our Thin Black Leather Cuff, but the wide cuff works great too!

Mix a thin leather cuff with other bracelets

How else can you wear a cuff? Try wearing our thin leather cuff stacked with your other favorite arm candy.

Wide brown leather cuff and denim

Or wear our wide cuff alone for a comfortable and basic statement piece.

Which is your favorite way to wear one? I don't think I can choose!


Comments

  1. Me too I love it so much! Useful tips and pretty outfit :-D
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! I love this cuff, very cool accessory!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beyond stunning, my friend! Always love pinning your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts