What I Wore: Graphic Tee and Fur


Fur vest, graphic tee and dark denim

Fur vest, graphic tee and dark denim


Fur vest, graphic tee and dark denim

Fur vest, graphic tee and dark denim

Fur vest, graphic tee and dark denim
Vest: Brickyard Buffalo
Jeans: Thrifted (GAP)
Boots: Old Navy
Cuff: ONE little MOMMA
Necklace: Stella and Dot (Online Trunk Show is still happening here.)

I have been on the hunt for the perfect fur vest.. and I think I found it. Unfortunately I can't send you over to buy this one because it sold out SO FAST last week when it was on BB. I happened to be up nursing at oh, 2am and browsing IG when I saw that these vests were back in stock. Talk about shopping in my sleep! Thankfully it was just what I had been looking for when it showed up in the mail. I love the gray brown color of this fur because it makes it really universal to wear with blacks and browns. This is a great laying piece for the holidays and just for winter in general. I'll be sharing more ways to wear a fur vest in the next few weeks, but you can replicate today's look by pairing your vest with a "nice" graphic tee (is that a thing?), dark skinny denim and ankle boots. 

It is FREEZING here this week, but if you live in a warmer climate this look is perfect for November. I'm hoping it warms up a bit here before the really winter stuff hits us/ Because if it doesn't- my out takes will be a whole lot of this. 


Read about the mean face here. 



Comments

  1. Ahhhh I'm so bummed it's sold out!!! I have been on the exact same hunt you were on, for the perfect fur vest! You absolutely found it- it is AMAZING! And you look super cute in it :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look amazing!!! Love the positive take on the sleepless nights:) I should have done some shopping last night when my forever teething youngest one was up most of the night! Have a good day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove it! This outfit is amazing and you look cute. :)
    -Yulissa
    Sequins and Tulle

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the perma-look on my face. its like 0 here! i hate winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You are too cute!!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to wear my fur vest more often. Love the look!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the look of a pair of rolled up jeans with these booties - I've loved EVERY outfit that you've worn with these booties!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the vest/a cute vest that is similar is back up! http://brickyardbuffalo.com/women-s-faux-fur-vest3-18761.html
    thanks for showing us the site! I have never seen it and have been forever searching for the perfect fur vest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts