What I Wore- Serape Scarf and Boots

Serape scarf, black tee and vintage boots

Serape scarf, black tee and vintage boots

Serape scarf, black tee and vintage boots

Serape scarf, black tee and vintage boots
Shirt: GAP
Pants: Levi
Boots: Thrifted
Cuff and Earrings: ONE little BELT

For the last few years it seems like fashion has been all about statement pieces. Statement necklaces and statement earrings have had a huge moment, but right now I'm loving a good statement scarf. My friend Dawnelle sells these fabulous serape scarves and when I saw this one I knew it I had to have it. It really is such a knock out scarf- that surprisingly goes with everything! I love that it has so many colors, patterns, and textures. The serape is lined with a soft floral knit which is just the right amount of juxtaposition.

And did you see this week's announcement???  New leather earrings- which you can see above- are now available in the shop! I am beyond excited about these earrings! Which colors are your favorites?

Comments

  1. I am in love with this scarf! So cute and you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really fun scarf! I also really love those boots. Very cute fall outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scarf! And I love your earrings =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that scarf is gorgeous! Dawnelle is so talented!

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kilee you're gorgeous... and I just love how you styled this... and your earrings!! LOVE your new line of earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is just beautiful! Gorgeous accent to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from WIWW! I love this outfit, it's so simple and easy. This scarf really pops!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. my. goodness. I NEED a statement scarf like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know what design of Levis you're rocking in this outfit, because they look really flattering - slim but not too skinny. It's hard for me to find a proper-fitting pair of jeans!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts