What I Wore- Stripes and Stella and Dot

Stripes, boyfriend cardigan, black denim and suede ankle boots

Stella and Dot Charm necklace

Wavy ombre short hair

stripes, black and tan
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tee: GAP
Jeans: c/o Liverpool Jeans
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: c/o Stella and Dot


I am a sucker for trends and thrifted pieces that are a little out there for most people. But most days you can find me pairing my easy basics- stripes, black denim, boyfriend cardis and ankle boots. This neutral outfit makes me feel comfortable, stylish and still reasonably mommish.

Growing up I had a charm bracelet that my Grandmother would send me charms to every year for different occasions or for different places that we went. I love the reminder that each one brings. I love that charm bracelets and necklaces are coming back right now. This charm necklace from Stella and Dot is so sweet to me because it reminds me of the most important things in my life. The 'N' charm is for Nickels, our family name. I chose a faith charm because that is what I try to live by day by day. And then I chose this sweet baby bootie which symbolizes motherhood to me. Aren't charms so wonderful? Which would you choose for yours?

This week and next I am hosting a Stella and Dot Trunk Show online and you are more than invited. I am hoping we can all get a little Christmas shopping done whether it is for a mom, aunt, friend or Grandmother. You can build your own charm necklace, grab a new scarf or snag a great deal from the sale section.  


My favorite pieces are here, here and here. Also their Black Friday deals start today so be sure to check those too!


Comments

  1. That necklace is so pretty and such a sweet reminder. Love those ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a cardi like that (color) every since the last time you featured it in a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog on the Pleated Poppy! Love this outfit, along with your whole blog! I kinda fell in love with your aztec header.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts