Favorite Outfits from 2013

Happy New Year's Eve! I'm likely going to be spending tonight in my pajamas with a movie and some treats, but I hope you have fun plans to go out or to relax at home and enjoy the last day of the year. I've got one last post for you for 2013 and it is a round up of some of my favorite and most popular outfits this year. 
Black and white stripes with camel denim

Black and white with brown boots


Camo, wedge sneakers and gray tee

Flag scarf, vintage tee, and Converse

Utility vest, black denim and tall boots

Denim shirt, black pencil skirt and ankle boots

Denim vest, stripes, and black denim


Leopard cardigan with turquoise accessories

Polka dot top, blue pencil skirt and red platform sandals

Red cords with Aztec sweater

Plaid scarf and black tee

Red and fur holiday look

So any favorites? I think my favorite might be the leopard cardigan outfit or the plaid scarf with the basic accessories. 

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and sharing with me this year. It makes my day when I hear that something I wore, wrote, made or confessed helped and inspired you in some small way. I've got big dreams, plans and hopes for 2014 and I know you do too! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a little bit about my resolutions for the New Year and a great giveaway!

Comments

  1. It's such a toss up for me....but I am a sucker for that destroyed denim and the plaid scarf. But I love them all! I've noticed my favorite outfits are always the super basic ones with one thing that pulls it all together. I'm a simple girl :)

    Whit @ the busy broad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue skirt/polka dot top/red shoes = AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts