What I Wore: A Lot of Fur


Pair a jewel toned top, turquoise jewelry and fur for a great winter statement

Pair a jewel toned top, turquoise jewelry and fur for a great winter statement
Moccasins and destroyed denim

Hooded fur vest

Fur, burgundy, and turquoise
Shirt: F21
Vest: F21
Pants: Thrifted (GAP)
Boots: Thrifted (Minnetonka)

Sometimes I'll put on an outfit and it just feels like 'me'. I may be the only one who would wear it, I may be the only one who likes it or it just feels like a day when my personal style is satisfied. This was one of those outfits. A jewel toned top, turquoise jewelry, fringey moccs, and fur. My husband thinks I look like a Wookie in this vest, but I LOVE the over-the-top statement it makes. (Not to mention it is WARM!) 

We'll be trying to stay warm this week and seriously I can't believe there is only one more day until Christmas! I still need to shop for food and get to wrapping, but I really can't wait for Christmas morning with my kiddos. For the first time ever I really don't expect anything for myself and I'm not excited about my gifts- I'm just so excited to give my kids theirs! I'll count that as a small step toward selflessness in motherhood.

What is left on your list? What are you looking forward to?



Comments

  1. Adorable!
    I love the turquoise pendant--(especially the size of it!)
    Merry Christmas!!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a turquoise pendant and never thought to wear it with my burgundy top. Thanks Kilee for the style idea. I can always count on you to do my style thinking for me. :) God bless, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest + those boots = perfect. I'm sure your kids are going to love Christmas with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the fur vest recently bought?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts