What I Wore- Plaid Scarf + Destroyed Denim


Plaid scarf paired with a basic tee, destroyed denim and ankle boots.
Plaid scarf paired with a basic tee, destroyed denim and ankle boots.Plaid scarf paired with a basic tee, destroyed denim and ankle boots.

Plaid scarf paired with a basic tee, destroyed denim and ankle boots.

 Shirt: GAP
Scarf: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted (GAP)
Boots: Target
Cuff: F21
Earrings: ONE little MOMMA
Clutch: Local Boutique

What a week! I've been hustling to get all of our orders out to you on time and between trying to get Christmas cookies made for Soren's work, presents ordered, packages shipped and oh ya know meals for my children- I'm feeling it!! I hope you are enjoying the joy and peace of the season a little better than I am so far and that your plans are all coming together for a wonderful holiday. I love Christmas time and although things are busy, I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful things happening in our lives during this magical season.


Comments

  1. This look is perfect for the holiday season. I would love it if you posted some makeup tutorials! You always look stunning! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans, they are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the CUTEST!!! If I could copy anyone's style it would be yours. It looks effortless from you. Thank you for the continuous inspiration. I pray you and your family have a blessed Christmas and new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite outfit posts yet. You are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your outfit posts every week and think every time, " I LOVE her hair!"
    XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright lips! And your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a busy week!
    I love the plaid scarf--and how you have it draped over your shoulders!
    Those jeans are awesome, too!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this whole outfit and your hair looks awesome!
    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a no brainer outfit, almost so simple I would not think of it! (That's definitely meant as a good thing!) I love that it is just a group of basics, but it's perfect. I have a plaid scarf on its way to me, and I also just received the most perfect distressed jeans, so i may just have to replicate this! You've been pinned :) Thanks for the inspiration!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit and love your lipstick color- would you mind sharing what color it is?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts