Easy Winter Beauty Essentials - Bring Out Your Natural Beauty

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias #WalgreensBeauty

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine

I grew up here in Kansas City, but I moved away to go to college. After I got married, we lived in Seattle for a few years, but in 2011, we moved back to the Midwest to live closer to family. I love living in the Midwest. I love that Missouri has four seasons, but with those seasons, we have humid summers and dry winters. Now that I live here as an adult, I have definitely realized my beauty routine needs to be changed up during the cold months. I love makeup and I have makeup tutorials coming, but today I'm sharing three of my favorite simple winter beauty products.

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine

First up is my favorite shampoo and conditioner duo: John Frieda Full Repair. Most days I do manage to take a shower, and I wash and condition daily. I just love clean hair! My hair is naturally oily, but because I color, blow dry, and straighten it, I battle dryness and damage. Add in the dry winter months, and I really need the moisture. This stuff makes a huge difference for me without weighing down my hair. 

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine

Next up: a jar of petroleum jelly, or Vaseline as we call it at our house. I use this stuff for everything in the winter! I use it on my cuticles and hands for deep moisture. I love putting it on my feet with socks before bed. My feet are so soft and moisturized when I wake up. My kids and I have had colds and we rub petroleum jelly on our cheeks and noses when they get sore. What do I use it the most for? My lips! It is my favorite lip gloss for dry winter lips because I have baby cheeks to be smooching!

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine

I also love to brighten my winter beauty routine with white teeth. Crest Whitestrips are my favorite way to whiten, and I've used them since high school. In the winter, white teeth really boost your smile and make your complexion look more tan. Speaking of tan, yes I love my self tanner too! I shared my self tanner routine and tips this morning if you missed it.

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine

You know I love affordable products and style, so all of these products can be found at your local drug store. I love to hit up Walgreens and browse their enormous and affordable makeup aisle. You can find all of these products there too.

Easy Winter Beauty Essentials- Great products for your winter beauty routine


Be sure to check out my self tanner tips and stay tuned next week for my everyday hair styling tutorial. What are your favorite winter beauty products? What changes do you make in the winter months?


Comments

  1. My mom and grandma swear by Vaseline - my grandma has only ever used Vaseline and Ponds on her face and looks better than women a lot younger than her. Plus it's sooooo inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Midwest girl too, just north of KC a couple of hours, and I don't think I'd survive the winter without Vaseline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post very much! Thanks for sharing your tips. It looks simple, but it works. I use vaseline a lot now, sometimes even on my face ( I am 41) and it really helps to keep the moisture in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more about Missouri weather - my husband grew up in Lawson. I've been using professional products on my hair but in winter it's a constant struggle between getting enough moisture and making my hair oily. I'll definitely be checking out your recommendations! #client

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Vaseline! Another use, as sworn by a friend, use it to condition your eyelashes and help them grow longer. I tried it for a night but who has time for that?!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use FakeBake and love it plus I get it cheap on eBay, I'll have to check Amazon pricing because yes quick shipping is great! Not to mention easy returns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts