What I Wore - Camo and Gray + the Perfect Backpack

Camo skinnies and gray tee, leather cuff

Leather jacket, Everlane backpack and camo skinnies and ankle boots

Leather jacket, Everlane backpack and camo skinnies and ankle boots

Gray tee, camo skinnies


Wavy short ombre hair

Backpacks are momma's best friends- camo pants and ankle boots too!
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: c/o Everlane
Pants: TJ Maxx 
Boots: Old Navy
Backpack: c/o Everlane
Cuff and Earrings: ONE little MOMMA

I wrote a post a few weeks back about my newfound love for backpacks. I love a clutch or a great handbag, but a backpack really is the BEST bag for running errands with kids in tow. I always have my arms full of someone, and I'm always juggling all the things we need as we load and unload the van. Knowing that my purse is securely on my back is a relief and just easier all around. Cute backpacks are a must for mommas. I had a lot of moms email or message me about where to find such a bag after my last post. I've even had someone stop me while I was out requesting a referral. Unfortunately, like most of the things I own, I thrifted the bag I have been using... which means it's impossible to send you somewhere to find it. Until now. I've been wearing Everlane's Snap Backpack for the last week and I am in love. This bag is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The size is perfect, it's comfortable, and I love the price. It costs less than a lot of women pay for a quality handbag, and it will get way more mileage at this time of my life than any bag I own.

And then there are these pants. I've been looking for another pair of skinny/cropped camos since my last pair during pregnancy. I found these at TJ Maxx last week and I would really recommend them if you are in the market.You can find the pants at TJ Maxx online. I don't recommend products often, but this whole look is full of staples in my closet. #notsponsored

What is your go-to bag? Have you succumbed to camo yet?





Comments

  1. love this look! It's edgy and chic. You look fabulous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have twin girls and love cross body bags to keep my hands free... a back pack silhouette would be great too! Love those ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything that keeps my hands free is the best! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Love your pants, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. freaking hottie! I looove your bomber jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Wiktoria, and iam 23 y old and from sweden (!!) .. for a long time i have struggled with my identity, how should i dress at my age and so on.. cuz short skirt and showing boobs is not so cool anymore.. and then i stumbled in to your site, and i am in love! I love you hair, your style.. everything! Its proper, chic, cool.. feminim everything! I will from now on look like you and buy the same cloths! Am so happy! =D you rock! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a few routing holes and points in the military backpack will help a lot as you can route your drinking tubes through them along with your radio antennas.5.11 rush 24 That way, you do not have to fumble through the entire bag looking for your water supply when you can attach hydration tubes to your hydration packs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brand are these camo pants? Tj maxx no longer has them and they are the perfect print and fade! Hoping maybe I can eBay them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts