Change is Awesome



I feel like I have been in limbo for the last few months as I've thought about the future of ONE little BELT and where I really want to go in the future. I'm finally ready and moving on some changes for ONE little BELT and ONE little MOMMA. I hate to be vague, but hopefully I will have big news for you in the next few weeks. As part of that change OLB will no longer be carrying ties and bow ties. We are closing out our remaining inventory and are ready to ship it out to you! Ties are all 30% off and ship free until they are gone! If you follow me on FB or IG you got an early heads up, but if not head over to see what cute styles are left. There are colors and prints for all season so stock up on baby gifts, photo props or your little man's accessories this year.

Thank you for supporting our shop and I promise you will love the changes that are on the way.

Find all of our sale items HERE!


Comments

Popular Posts