Love Ya


Leather earrings from ONE little MOMMA- get 14% your order this weekend

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm home with sick kiddos today so we'll be laying low, making cards for friends and eating our heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. We have a date planned for tomorrow night so I'm crossing my fingers for healthy kids and a night out.

I hope you feel loved and appreciated today! I sure do thank you for your love and support and to show ya I'm gifting you 14% off in our shop with code LOVEYA. (Free shipping is still on too!)

What are your plans this weekend? How are you showing your love? Has anyone really made you feel amazing?

Comments

  1. Sorry you have sick kids....always a bummer! Hubby surprised me yest and got a sitter so we could go shopping and to dinner....it was wonderfu! I needed a break.....I was feeling a little grouchy with my kids. But feeling more refreshed now! Hope your date night goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts