What I Wore - Mixed Print Baseball Tee and Destroyed Denim


Mixed prints baseball tee and destroyed denim and Converse

Mixed prints baseball tee and destroyed denim and Converse

Mixed prints baseball tee and destroyed denim and Converse

Mixed prints baseball tee and destroyed denim and Converse

You may not be surprised to learn that pigs are my favorite animal. I've been begging my husband for a pet pig since I found out that they come in miniature size years ago. I just can't resist them! Okay - I can resist the weird, creepy, or gross pig figurines, or the gigantic, hairy potbellied pigs at the fair, but a piglet or a teacup pig is totally my weakness! When my friend Mandy sent me the link to this fabric asking if I wanted her to add some to her order, I had to say yes. She talked me into making baseball tees with her, and the day we got our fabric, we whipped them up. I love how it turned out! Granted it isn't perfect - I'd do much better on the second try - but it is so fun to wear. It is totally my style and maybe even cool? I didn't plan to do a tutorial, but this is the pattern we used, and my fabrics can be found here and here. It took about 45 minutes and sewed together well.

Do you ever sew clothes for yourself? Am I the only one with a crazy animal obsession?



Shirt: Made by me
Pants: Thrifted (GAP)
Shoes: Converse

Comments

  1. I love your tee! I've been wanting to sew that pattern since you posted it. I do love sewing for myself, but it seems that it gets put on the back burner with every child I have. Now that I've got 4.....it's non-existent....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to steal this from your closet. So freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts