Everyday Style: Seasonal Style Rules

Brown tee, serape scarf and lace up sandals
Shirt: c/o Dana Leigh Apparel
Pants: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Thrifted

Black baseball cap, sweatshirt, dark denim and TOMS
Hat: Micheal's Crafts
Shirt: Hane's Men's V-Neck Tee
Sweatshirt: Thrifted (Old Navy)
Pants: Lucky Brand
Shoes: TOMS

Utility vest, gray tee, black skinny jeans and strappy flat sandals
Vest: DIY here
Shirt: Thrifted (Target)
Pants: c/o Liverpool Jeans
Shoes: GAP
Cuff: F21
Earrings: ONE little MOMMA

Jean jacket, graphic tee, camo pants, and sandals
Jacket: Thrifted (A&F)
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: TJ Maxx online
Shoes: Zulily

Graphic tee, cardigan, green jeans and TOMS
Shirt: DIY here
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: TOMS
Earrings: ONE little MOMMA

I'm a day early with Everyday Style this week. Twice a month, I post outfits from my Instagram feed that are my 'everyday style.' These are oufits that I wear daily, and sharing a round of up them here gives me a chance to share more style ideas and momma-friendly outfit ideas with you. I was hoping to have a post about where I shop ready to go today, but I wanted to do it justice and it just wasn't done. I'll have it ready to go tomorrow. As you can see in many of these pics, I have started wearing sandals. It honestly hasn't been very warm here, but wearing layers with sandals makes me feel like spring. And I don't mind the cold feet. 

Have you started wearing sandals yet? Do you set rules about when items can be worn in the year? Check out other recent Everyday Style posts here and here

Now, I'd love your help! I want to find better photo editing apps for these outfits. I need a basic app that lightens photos and will allow me to mess with the contrast of the photos. Any suggestions? Thanks so much! 

Comments

  1. Hi Kilee! Try the PicTapGo app to edit your photos. I think it was a couple of dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that your blog has become my favorite style blog. I enjoy yours more over all the others out there because of your frugality in your thrifting and beauty products, your simple sense of style, and the feeling I get that you are not posing and not trying too hard. You are real, and I like that. I feel I can relate to you in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to everyday style (except you have more style than I!) Thank you for not being over the top and for showing us all how we can look fantastic in clothes that won't break the bank. You are doing a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandals??? You are making me jealous. Even in the mid-atlantic it still isn't sandal weather, yet. I think a new nail polish purchase will help move things along, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that scarf in the first outfit! You have the best sense of style. Casual, yet put together and trendy. Love it! :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know alot of people say easter for sandals- however even though im in tx now im still a cajun at heart and we say mardi gras/fat tuesday begins sandal and short weather. But its been an unusual winter this year. Ive just put all our 'thick' winter coats ans sweaters in totes and moved to storage but layering is a must. As its been 30/40 in am when kids go to school and 65-80 when they get out. Major change!
    Just got my stenciled blue earrings yesterday btw so excited to style them and wear them :) adorable ! Your blog has become one of my daily checked sites! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your style - everything you wear looks so fabulously chic and cute at the same time!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snapseed is my go to editing app! It's the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snapseed is my go to editing app! It's the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try Snapseed... I've heard amazing things about it. I use VSCO though and Afterlight if I need to add the white on the sides of a photo to make it square. But VSCO for sure for the filters and editing the temperature, contrast, ect... As for rules... nope! I say you wear what you want to wear when you want to wear it! haha Love your everyday style posts ps...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog on pinterest through a friend from Utah that I don't think knows you. It was the "sunkissed lips picture." I was like "hey, isn't that Kilee from Alderwood 1st ward?" Good for you starting a successful business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts