What I Wore - Crocheted Skirt and Neutrals

Pair white and cream with nude accessories for a fresh Spring look

Pair white and cream with nude accessories for a fresh Spring look

Pair white and cream with nude accessories for a fresh Spring look

Pair white and cream with nude accessories for a fresh Spring look

Pair white and cream with nude accessories for a fresh Spring look

I love to wear neutrals. If all else fails when choosing an outfit, I will pair neutrals together and I know that I will feel and look good. Mainly I tend to stick with grays, blacks, and browns, but I love the cream and white focus that is trending this spring. It's not exactly kid-friendly, but it is so beautiful and fresh. When I chose this skirt from Shop Wild Souls I thought it was a lace skirt, which is something I have always wanted. But I was thrilled when it arrived I found that it was actually a cream skirt with a crocheted overlay. The boho vibe and the crocheted texture are so gorgeous. I can't wait to pair it with a denim jacket or chambray, but I first paired it with white and nude accessories. Truth be told, I paired it with a similar white sweater originally, but then I dumped Diet Coke down my front while getting the kids out the door for church. So a white tee it was. Obviously this will not be my everyday outfit, but it was great for a few hours at church. I can see this skirt getting a lot more use in the future, including on Easter Sunday. I'm thinking this skirt is perfect for that occasion as well.

Do you dare wear white and cream? What are your secrets for staying clean???


Tee: TJ Maxx
Skirt: c/o Shop Wild Souls
Shoes: Sofft
Earrings: ONE little MOMMA
Clutch: Thrifted



Comments

  1. this is one of my favorite outfits on you! i love the simplicity, but yet it looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. And I LOVE the nail polish! The color definitely adds some character to the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Im obsessed w lace and crochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    I love the crocheted skirt.
    What kind of nail polish are you wearing? It's pretty!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went and bought this skirt yesterday. Can you show us how you would wear it with chambray?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this outfit!!!!! Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Digging the neutrals, doll. Super chic. And yay, you're from KC, too! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is perfection.
    want those shoes!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oxyclean, and avoiding my kids. Actually, just getting it out of my head that my kids are going to ruin something I am wearing. Just wear it. And when it gets ruined, hopefully I have well loved the item. Then it is on to finding something new that I love. I know that sounds a little bit crazy, but I will get cute things and then never wear them because I worry that my kids will ruin it. Why worry, just wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wild Souls is based on St. Simons Island, GA-which is where I'm from. Love that shop. I think your style is great, and the way you put outfits together looks effortless. As for keeping clean in GA with kids and red clay, I swear by OxyClean, bleach, and by wearing a pair of flip flops out the door and putting on my "nice" shoes in the car so they aren't covered in red clay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts