What I Wore - Hello Monday







Last year at SNAP, I was able to listen to and meet the amazing Lisa Leonard. You may have read about her on other blogs or seen her jewelry, but she really is as wonderful as people claim. I really look up to her as an entrepreneur and in the things that she stands for. She puts her family first and aims to inspire and uplift in everything that she does. Every Monday, Lisa posts her 'Hello Mondays' and I can't help but do the same today as I wear this sweatshirt. It just seems too appropriate.

Hello library day and new books to read with my boys. We are loving The Magic Tree House series right now.

Hello my last week of teaching Easton's preschool. Sniff.

Hello progress on our new website and making goals reality. Product photos, packaging - it's all coming together.

Hello waking up early and going to bed early too. A girl can dream right?

Hello hubby. I'll try to be nicer this week.

What are your hellos? Any plans for your week?




// Outfit Details //
Sweatshirt - Hello Apparel
Tee - Target
Jeans - H&M  (distressed by me)
Shoes - Thrifted (Converse)


Comments

  1. Such a fun casual outfit. I need to wear my white jeans like is soon! I'm a big fan of library day, we go on Saturday mornings during the school year and Mondays during the summer, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size did you order? I am trying to decide between a small and a medium in that sweatshirt! Can't tell how they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUHHHVVV this look! What about that killer bangled cuff and the watch from Sunday??? Looked on your Etsy site and didn't see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun outfit! Love your cuff bracelet and earrings!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look - I think I might pull out my white jeans tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit and the color combo of navy/grey/white!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts