Summer Beauty - Beach Waves for Short Hair Tutorial


This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are my own. #walgreensbeauty #collectivebias

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop

With short hair, sometimes the most you have to play with is the texture when it comes to trying new hair styles. I love wearing my hair straight and in curly waves, but lately I've been looking for a more summer beauty alternative. I decided to give beach waves a try using some Garnier beach and surf products from Walgreens. 

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop

The products I used for this tutorial are Garnier Fructis Hairspray, Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Beach Chic, and Garnier Fructis Surf Hair. You'll also need a spray bottle and about 15-20 bobby pins. I grabbed all of these at Walgreens along with a few other new products to try, including a nude Revlon Colorstay polish in Checkmate and Revlon Color Moisture Stain in London Posh.  If you shop at Walgreen's this month, visit here to get a FREE travel-size make-up brush set, with any $20 beauty and personal care purchase (excluding baby category).

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop

I've got a video tutorial for you today. I hope this helps you see the whole process and repeat it as well!


Here is an up close photo of the twists as they dried.

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop
And the finished result!

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop

Beach waves for short hair tutorial- easy Summer beauty style #walgreensbeauty #shop

I'll be honest when I say this wasn't my easiest tutorial to create. It takes practice and it will turn out a little different every time. In the video I mentioned a few fixes if it doesn't turn out just right so be sure to try those variations as well.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I have found while using another sea salt spray that I can twist AFTER putting the spray in my hair and get similar results.

    Great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I have a similar cut and prefer to curl it with my flat iron. This looks super cute on you but seems like a lot of work/time compared to just doing curls? Also, I'd love to know what kind of shampoo and conditioner you use. I also have fine hair, but a healthy amount if it. I find it so hard to find shampoo that doesn't weigh it down. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! I have stick straight hair and always struggle with ways to add more texture. I can't wait to try out these products! #client

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hair. For a short hair and beach wave, it looks amazing. Great tip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts