What I Wore - Embroidered Tunic and Dark Denim



embroidered tunic, dark straight denim and wedge sandals

embroidered tunic, dark straight denim and wedge sandals

embroidered tunic, dark straight denim and wedge sandals

Well, I'm that girl this morning that somehow downloaded a bunch of virus-like pop-up garbage last night, so my computer is now painful to work on. What will be even more painful is telling my husband about it. I tend to magically break all electronics and he gets stuck fixing them. Add this one to the list this morning, Soren.

Hope your day is starting better than mine!

// Outfit Details //
Top - TJ Maxx
Pants - Lucky Brand
Shoes - DSW
Clutch - Thrifted

Comments

  1. Ah, that is the worst. Brian has done that a couple of times just by clicking links from MSN, so annoying. Hope you can fix it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I side swiped a mailbox and wasn't even on my phone causing $3000 worth of damage. Everyone does stupid stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts