What I Wore - Birthday Skirt

Floral midi skirt, white sweater and lace up wedges

Floral midi skirt, white sweater and lace up wedges

Floral midi skirt, white sweater and lace up wedges

Floral midi skirt, white sweater and lace up wedges


Floral midi skirt, white sweater and lace up wedges

I'm breaking my own rule today, and I can because it is my birthday! I'm wearing a skirt and it's not for Sunday Style. This particular skirt is just fabulous enough to shake up my blogging schedule because it is a birthday kind of skirt. I'm in love with the print, the shape, and the price of this beauty.

I turn 28 today and I feel like I've already had this birthday! I am at the point that I can't remember how old I am without doing some math! I've got plans to enjoy the day today with a hair cut, thrifting, and lunch with girlfriends. Plus I know my kids will love to celebrate with me, so I'm sure we'll do some cake and partying at some point this week. :)

OHH and because it is my day - I'm gifting you with free shipping over at Nickel & Suede for today only! Use code OLMBIRTHDAY.

Have a great day!





// Outfit Details //
Shirt- Old Navy (similar)
Skirt- Chicwish c/o
Shoes- Thrifted (Steve Madden)
Bag- Lily Jade c/o
Earrings- Nickel and Suede


Comments

  1. I am feeling the same about 28. My husband asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday because it is normally a huge deal and I was like "um..." I couldn't think of a thing. I honestly haven't given it any thought this year other than it being 4 days before my oldest's 5th birthday which means it will be crunch time at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful skirt!! Happy birthday Kilee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! I love birthdays - I think they are so special :) enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Whatever today holds...enjoy! And I could never pull off that skirt but it is adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have a great day planned, I didn't realize you were so young (I'm 35) Not that you look "old" you don't, but you seem so wise and confident, definitely more than I was 7 years ago. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day and you look fabulous in that skirt:)

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Kilee! You look absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Kilee! I hope 28 is an awesome year for you :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Kilee! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday! love this gorgeous outfit!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday. Love your full skirt, such a pretty print. The white sweater is a classic must have in the wardrobe. I also love the esprarilles and how they tie, so pretty
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty summer outfit! love the wedges.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday! I just saw your earrings featured on a post from Tori Spelling's website. How exciting!

    http://torispelling.com/2014/08/back-to-school-must-haves/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is the perfect look! I love everything about it, the shoes and that skirt! gosh i love it! happy birthday! :)

    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday. It's a beautiful skirt. I understand why you switched up your schedule.

    Pay me a visit @ www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts