What I Wore - Camo Chic



Camo sweatshirt, dark denim and ankle boots

Camo sweatshirt, dark denim and ankle boots

Camo sweatshirt, dark denim and ankle boots

It's no secret that camo is one of my favorite prints. I've been wearing it for years and can't seem to give it up. When I saw this camo sweatshirt on Groop Dealz a few weeks back, I knew I had to have it. (Although I wish I had sized up one or two sizes!) I also love my leather camo earrings and of course my camo pants. I  have had a few readers ask me where to buy camo pants right now so I've rounded up a few below.

Do you own anything camo? Which is your favorite way to wear it?



// Outfit Details //
Sweatshirt - Groop Dealz (similar)
Jeans - TJ Maxx (Lucky Brand)
Shoes - TJ Maxx (Sam Edelman) (similar)
Earring - Nickel & Suede


Comments

  1. you are ROCKING the camo, girl! my husband's favorite ANYTHING is camo... yet, oddly all I have is a camo scarf. i really need to up my camo ante. or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camo too! I found my pair of gray camo skinny jeans at Fred Meyers for $12! Good luck to everyone on their journey to obtain camo jeans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kilee,
    You need to check out this months edition of Good Housekeeping! On page 24 there's a whole spread on Camo fashion. Keep rockin' the camo Kilee, and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts