Black Friday- Shopping Enabling



This weekend is obviously one for shopping- after we give thanks that is. I'll admit I'm really disappointed in the retailers that are physically opening on Thanksgiving. I love shopping at 4 am! I can shop at 4 pm at Target any day. I do think I'll head over to Old Navy on Friday and do a little shopping but it certainly won't be the same rush as a crazy early morning run! 

That being said there are tons of online sales this weekend that I will at least be peeking at. I've listed a few of my favorites below with some items I'm eyeing. 

NORDSTROMup to 40% off select product



OLD NAVY- entire store 50% off starting at 4pm today.



GAP- 50% off sitewide with code- BLKFRIDAY



FOREVER21- Black Friday deals $5, $10, $20. And 30% off of clearance.





6PM- 15% off




J CREW30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping, no mimimum




Happy Shopping! Have a great weekend!


Comments

  1. Love your hair . Is it angeled bob? Is there any stacking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts