What I Wore- Elbow Patches



Elbow patch sweater, dark denim and camo leather earrings

Elbow patch sweater, dark denim and camo leather earrings

Elbow patch sweater, dark denim and camo leather earrings

Elbow patch sweater, dark denim and camo leather earrings
SWEATER- Nu-Mod, TEE- Downeast Basics, JEANS- Old Navy, BOOTS- Enzo Angiolini (similar), EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede

I've been loving elbow patches for what seems like forever now and I don't think that will change any time soon. The black patches on this sweater add so much character to an otherwise basic mocha sweater. At Target this week they had their toddler boy's sweaters B1G1 50% off and I got sucked into a few sweaters for my boys. I felt much better about my purchases when I got home and discovered almost all of the sweaters have elbow patches. And while we are on the subject of Target- I picked up a few lip pencils as well and they both are amazing- Rich Red and Nearly Nude. I was happy with my Target experience, but not all of my shopping companions were as thrilled- silly kids.

We have a busy day ahead getting ready for our next Nickel & Suede holiday shopping event. If you are local we'd love to have you come out. There will be food, drinks, a photo booth and great shopping with other Kansas City companies.



Comments

  1. Elbow patches - I die!! Fantastic sweater and I love them with the camo earrings!! <3
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. elbow patches are always cool! always! I wish we were local, we'd totally come shop....I just love your earrings! they are my new staple and gift to others:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elbow patches on sweaters! I think I want to try a DIY leather patches on a sweater or even glitter elbow patches on one! Love the camo earrings!

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M has a bunch of little boys sweaters with elbow patches. I couldn't resist a few for my 8 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son has entirely too many elbow patch sweaters/sweatshirts and I don't own a single one! Something needs to change, no? Super cute look! Love those earrings!
    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elbow patches are just the sweetest extra touch. This cozy sweater looks great on you. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts