Favorite Past Winter Sunday Style Looks

It's coming down to the end. 2015 is on its way and I'm excited. I love to look ahead and plan ahead and work on improving. I don't always like to look back and see how I've done- usually I get embarrassed of how I've fallen short or get discouraged. But it is amazing to see what can change in a year and the unexpected events and opportunities that life has brought. Today I"m choosing to look back at Sunday Style and share a few of my favorite Winter outfits for you. As you can see I despise wearing tights, but I'll make an effort this year- maybe.





Have you already started to make goals for next year? What traditions to you have for starting the New Year off?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts