What I Wore- The Nutcracker


ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker

ONE little MOMMA- The Nutcracker
COAT- Chicwish c/o // SHIRT- Elizabeth and Clarke c/o // PANTS- Boden c/o // SHOES- Old Navy // CLUTCH- Local Boutique // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede

I've mentioned before that we don't get out on dates often, especially not dressy ones, but this weekend we stepped it up and went to the Nutcracker. We went on a double date with my parents and it was wonderful. The ballet was at the Kauffman Center which is a gorgeous new performing arts center downtown. It was a beautiful venue and my brother who is a welder, actually did some work on the interior. I've been to The Nutcracker four or five times before, but I never get tired of it. All growing up I danced ballet and I still think there is no performance more beautiful than the ballet. It was a much needed night out and Soren didn't even hate it. :)

Did you do anything festive over the weekend? 


Comments

  1. The cookies are the best! Always get one for my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought stuff to decorate gingerbread houses, but we ended up watching a movie instead. Haha! You guys look like you had a great time on your date. That building looks beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! your new hair looks great.. and that coat ! jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your coat is awesome. I am loving the chic ensemble. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts