What We Wore- The Usual

Butterscotch Freshly Picked Bag

Gray layers and blue Converse

Ombre long pixie curled with loose waves

Gray layers and blue Converse

One little Momma and Knox

Gray layers, dark denim and navy converse

Ombre long pixie curled with loose waves
Me- TUNIC- Nu-Mod c/o // CARDIGAN- Old Navy // PANTS- Old Navy // SHOES- Thrifted (Converse) // BAG- Freshly Picked // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede

Knox- SWEATSHIRT- Target // PANTS- Old Navy // SHOES- 6pm // HAT- Old Navy (old)

I have been looking forward to today for weeks! Probably more than Christmas...maybe. Soren and I are going on a mini road trip today all. by. ourselves. Our dear friends have offered to watch our babies while we go shopping for new leather for Nickel & Suede. We'll be on the road for a few hours, shopping for leather in peace, going to lunch and driving home just the two of us. It's going to be like a vacation. Eeek!

That being said I already miss my kiddos and have plenty of what-if-we-get-in-a-car-crash scenarios going through my head. Can't let myself be too happy right?

This outfit is a super casual usual around here. I wear this tunic all of the time and layering it with a cardigan  makes it warmer for Winter inside wear. I bought myself this Freshly Picked bag for Christmas and holy cow- it really is amazing. I'm shocked at how much I love the size and how soft it is, not to mention the color. It's definitely one of my favorite Christmas gifts. I sure know myself well! :)

What was your favorite Christmas gift? Do you have any fun plans for today?

Comments

  1. Have fun! Love the sassy hair today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your everyday style ideas! also wondering what mm ring you are wearing on your middle finger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this tunic ever going to come back in stock?? I saw it on one of your earlier posts and back then it was out of stock and still is....I love it so much and wish I could purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is absolutely adorable and I love your outfit! You look so cute!

    Have fun on your trip! I always feel the same way when my husband and I get to go somewhere without our littles. It is like a mini vacation, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have those exact thoughts.... :( I am so excited about new leather! I have 3 pairs currently and they are by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that bag. It reminds me of my Madewell tote. Beautiful! This whole casual-yet-put-together look is right up my alley. I love the whole thing. Enjoy your road trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how simple things, like car rides and shopping trips, take on a whole new meaning after kiddos! Enjoy peace and quiet!

    www.mylittenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip with just your hubby today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hair and makeup with this look! Any way you could post what colors/products you used for this makeup look? Adore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is your hair fine and straight or is it curly/wavy and thick? I love your hairstyle and want to do something similar, but I have fine straight hair. Love your blog! You're very inspirational :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tunic looks so ideal!!! Would you mind telling me what it's made out of? It doesn't seem to say on the site. I'd so appreciate it. Annoying acrylic/wool allergy :/
    Stay warm over there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts