Sunday Style- The Weird Thing


Vegan leather skirt, mocha sweater

Vegan leather skirt, mocha sweater

Vegan leather skirt, mocha sweater


Vegan leather skirt, mocha sweater
SWEATER- Nu-Mod (sold out) (similar) // SKIRT- Nu-Mod (coming soon) (similar) // SHOES- Old Navy // EARRINGS- Nickel & Suede (Silver Chrome large)

Some days I just feel like just wearing the weird thing. Not the safe option. Not what Soren would pick. Or even like. Like this full vegan leather midi skirt and a baggy sweater. In fact when I got dressed in this outfit last Sunday, to his credit, all he said was "I'm not sure how I feel about that skirt. Or that sweater." And bless his heart he left it at that. And it felt great to be free to take a risk, go out on a limb and wear something edgier than normal. 

Taking risks is risky. They don't always work out like you hope, but if they do- it's awesome. And if they don't- you can always try something else tomorrow.




Comments

  1. I like it, too, and didn't think it was out there. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the skirt. Will be hunting for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this on you. You can totally pull it off!
    Hope your weekend have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! swarovski crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit, and the earrings.....of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks great! It's fun taking risks and venturing out of your everyday style. Sometimes you might find a new outfit or piece of clothing that you normally wouldn't wear that you love!

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole look! I'm a huge fan of vegan leather and that skirt is awesome! And, it's not weird!
    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts